Hiya, Pour la recette en français c’est ici.
- 200 g leeks
- 100 g carrots peeled
- 150 g cherry tomatoes hulled (without the skin)
- 100 g cauliflowers
- 100 g broccolis
- 1 puff pastry sheet
- 200 g milk
- 100 g egg
- 60 g liquid cream
- 30 g egg white
- 4 g spicy salt
- 40 g parsley
- 150 g salt
- 40 g white pepper (you can use black pepper too)
- 40 g ground coriander
- 15 g ground nutmeg
- 15 g ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 160°C
- Put some parchment paper and the puff pastry sheet on the mould and prick it.
- Peel and dice the carrots
- Cut the leeks in half and cut into pieces.
- In a saucepan, cook the veggies on low-medium heat with some butter.
- In the meantime, boil some water to dip the cherry tomatoes in for 30 seconds and then dip them in cold water, it will be easier to remove the skin.
- After around 10 minutes the veggies are ready. Place them on the puff pastry sheet.
- Now, you need to mix all the ingredients to make “the spicy salt”, salt, pepper, coriander, nutmeg, ginger.
- Whisk 30 g of egg white with 4 g of spicy salt.
- Add 100 g of egg and mix.
- Then, add the cream, milk and parsley.
- Add on top of the carrots and leeks, broccoli, cauliflower and cherry tomatoes.
- Pour the quiche mix on top of the veggies and bake for around 35 to 45 minutes.
- Once the quiche is ready, wait a few minutes and demould and reserve it, you don’t want the quiche soaked in water.
- Let it cool off and then it is ready to enjoy!