Hiya! Pour la recette en français c’est ici!
Do you remember me? I haven’t posted in a while on here…But I’m here! And for the first recipe in a very long time… It’s a vegan one! It is something I always remember eating when I was younger! I decided to try this vegan alternative, when I first made it, I was not very sure about it, I did not know if it was going to taste good or bad. I tried it and I was VERY surprised (It was even approved by a meat-eater!! That’s a small victory!).
- 250g/2cups flour
- 20ml/4tsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 a glass of water at room temperature
- 100g/4oz smoked tofu
- 1 onion
- 200g/8oz soy yoghurt
- 1tsp lemon juice
- salt & pepper
- To make the dough, mix the flour and salt in a bowl. Add oil and water then mix well. Roll it out on parchment paper.
- Cut the tofu in small bits, put them in a bowl with 1tsp of oil, salt and pepper. Mix and reserve.
- In another bowl, mix the soy yoghurt with 1tsp of oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Reserve.
- Mince the onion. No need to sauté them.
- Preheat oven at 250C/480F.
- With a spoon add the soy yoghurt mixture on top of the dough, add the onion and tofu.
- Put it in the oven for 15 mins or so.
- Serve with a bit of oil and parsley.
I don’t know what else I can say about it… The only thing I will say is, you need to try it yourself and you will understand how good it is!
-Enjoy the Flammekueche recipe and let me know what you think, don’t forget if you want to see more you can subscribe to my newsletter and get notified when I post something new. You can also follow me on Instagram, this is where I post all of my photos. you just need to click here or on the icon next to the search bar.-–If you haven’t checked the last article I posted you can click here to check it out–