Hiya! Pour la recette en français c’est ici.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp chilli sauce or cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 300 ml water (you can add more if you want your sauce to be a little more liquid)
- 400 g tofu
- 2-3 carrots
- 1 courgette
- 1 red bell pepper
- Cut all the veggies and put on the side. You can slice or dice them it doesn’t matter.
- In a frying pan, on medium heat with some olive oil, add all the veggies and sauté them until tender. Add salt & pepper.
- For the peanut sauce, in a saucepan, add all the ingredients and let it heat on low-medium heat. Once it is warm, add the tofu diced, stir and add salt & pepper.