Hiya! Pour la recette en français c’est ici.
- 190 g cooked quinoa
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tin kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 85 g vegan mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- juice of 1/4 of a lime
- Cook the sweet potatoes in water until tender.
- In the meantime, while the sweet potatoes are cooking mix all the spices together and put on the side.
- Make the chilli mayonnaise, combine the mayonnaise chilli garlic sauce and lime.
- In a large bowl, add kidney beans and sweet potatoes. Mash until the consistency is only slightly chunky. Some beans will be completely mashed and others will not. This will help create a nice texture.
- Add in cooked quinoa and spices. Mix together with hands and form into 8 burger patties.
- Place burger patties on a large baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Put olive oil and bake in 200 °C oven for 10 minutes. Flip over add olive oil and cook for another 10 minutes.