Hiya! Pour le recette en français c’est ici.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp flour
- 375 ml vegetable stock
- 3 tbsp Tamari or soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 200-300 g tofu (it depends on how much you want to make) 200 g is perfect for 2 persons.
- Almond milk
- Vegetable oil
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Sauté the onion, ginger and garlic.
- Add curry powder and stir.
- Stir in the flour and continue to stir.
- Add bit by bit the vegetable stock then add the soy sauce.
- Let it simmer for about 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Add garam masala and keep warm.
- The first thing you need to do is drain the tofu, you need to take as much liquid out as you can.
- Slice the tofu into around 1 cm slices. But not too thick or it won’t cook correctly.
- Now, take 2 plates and 2 bowls. In the first bowl, put flour. In the second bowl, pour a little bit of almond (if you don’t have enough you can always pour some more), in the first plate, pour the bread crumbles and reserve the second plate to put the tofu once you did all the steps.
- Pour around 1 cm of oil in a frying pan and heat it.
- Once it is ready, fry the tofu for around 2 minutes on each side or until it’s golden.
- Place on kitchen paper once done to be able to drain the excess oil.