Hiya! Pour la recette en Français c’est ici.
- 200 g bulgur wheat or couscous
- 1 red bell pepper
- 200 g tofu
- 140 g green peas
- 140 g corn
- 2-3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp tandoori spice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- salt & pepper
I like to prepare everything before starting to cook anything so if you’re like me, cut the bell pepper and the tofu in little squares.
- Cook the couscous or bulgur wheat as indicated on the packet.
- In a frying pan on medium heat, add 1 tbsp of coconut oil (or any other oil) and put the tofu and cook it until it gets a nice brown colour and reserve.
- Go back to the couscous and add in the tomato paste and mix until combined.
- Add the bell pepper, tofu, green peas, corn and mix well.
- Put salt and pepper as desired
- Put it in the fridge to let it cool down.